I have been starting working again. However, I don't really feel up to it, maybe its because I haven't been working for too long. Just when I started going back to work and a group of people are traveling overseas. Good life huh? Well, I haven't been that close to them too, sometimes I feel that when I am not in the same field with them I get along with them even better. I have given some thought too, after they return I might go back working in service. Since there isn't much people working part-time for service. I just hope that I can get the "feel" of it back soon. Starting today I am already splitting myself into working service and bar. During dinner I work service then after dinner I work bar. Guess life still have to go on, for now I am the soccer ball for everyone to kick around for a while.
Waiting patiently for this week to end so that next week can start. Just hope that Nick can inform us that we can go up to her house next Saturday to play again. Never in my visiting to my friend's house has I seen one like Nick's. So clean, so spacious! That's my ideal house! Except for me, there will be additional bookshelves for all my comics.
That's all, few more hours before I get ready to go to work...